RANDY FOX guarantees that this product is a 100% genuine Glyde product
Femidom Female Condom (3 Pack)
Phone Order? Call 1300 130 843 and quote the code PID22275.
Try These Handy Add-ons
This product is found in this category:
The newest Female Condom, FC2, available in Australia only from GLYDE Health, is a soft, transparent non latex sheath made of nitrile polymer. It is 17 centimetres long (about the same length as a male condom) with a flexible ring at each end. It is inserted into the vagina prior to sexual intercourse and provides protection against both pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections (STIs) including HIV/AIDS. The inner ring aids insertion and secures the device in place during intercourse, while the softer outer ring remains outside the vagina.
Bulk supply Femidoms are available in either boxed packs of three (3) individually wrapped condoms, or in single packs. Each condom is designed for one use only. Instructions for use are printed on each Femidom pack.
The Femidom FC2:
• Provides both men & women with an additional choice to prevent unintended pregnancies and protection against STIs
• Forms a barrier between the penis and the vagina, cervix and external genitalia
• Is strong, odourless and causes no allergic reactions
• May be used with both water or oil based lubricants
• Can be inserted up to 8 hours prior to intercourse so will not interrupt sexual spontaneity, is not dependent upon male erection and does not require immediate removal after ejaculation
• Is not tight or constricting, feels sensual and natural
• Is the only new prevention technology invented since the HIV/AIDS epidemic
• Is the sole, female initiated protective method currently available
ARTG ID: 123575
Materials, Safety & Texture
Randy Fox Videos
Community Submitted Videos
There are no community submitted videos as yet. Try uploading your own!
The video upload pop-up should be displayed. If you can't see the video upload pop-up, please ensure that your browser allows pop-ups. You may continue to browse the website while your video uploads. Click here to start another video upload.
You may be interested in the following
Inferior to male condoms(Posted on 31/08/2015)
While it was good to experiment with Femidoms, I feel as that they are too loose-fitting and not secure enough when it use. The material used also felt too thick so it dulled sensation during sex. Just stick with male condoms as they are a cheaper alternative.Review by Jim
Beat a Price with Randy Fox!
Submit this form during our business hours, 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday, and our staff will have the code(s) sent to your nominated email within 15 minutes. Requests made outside of our business hours will be handled as a priority the following business day.
Note: If you don't receive a response from us to your email within the time frame above, it could be hidden in your spam folder. Please ensure you also check there just in case! :)
Please read our Best Price Guarantee terms and conditions for full details.